The material on this website is for general information only and should not be regarded as an offer or investment advice.
- Camstock is not directly authorised or regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The Company investments are defined by FCA as Unregulated Collective Investment Schemes. As such they are suitable only for Professional Investors with a defined level of sophistication. Camstock does not market their opportunities to those investors who have not disclosed that they meet this criteria. If you are in doubt about your status please consult professional advisor.
- Investing in property or engineering installations can be rewarding, but it involves a number of risks and challenges. Fixed assets prices can go down as well as up and may be susceptible to reduced or negative growth. By investing in assets through Cambridge Energy Stock Ltd., there is a risk that you may not get back what you put in and you should only invest as much as you can afford to lose and as part of a diversified portfolio. You should not invest more money than you can afford to lose without altering your standard of living.
- Past performance of any investment, including those Camstock partners have successfully completed in the past, is not necessarily a guide to the performance of similar investments in the future.
- Any investment you make through Camstock will be highly illiquid. We are targeting long term capital growth rather than immediate income. Some of our investments are in Novel Research and Development projects which may be as highly rewarding as highly risky. There is no active secondary market for the shares of the investees companies. Even for a successful investment, any return on your investment may be unlikely to occur for a number of years.
- The development or re-development of properties may exceed their market price. Unforeseen events such as changes related to building permits, planning errors, shortage of necessary equipment, or adverse weather conditions, or other factors may cause cost overruns and delay or frustrate completion of a project. There can be no assurance that any overrun resulting from any occurrence will be adequately covered by insurance policies or that such insurance will continue to be available. The proposed investment strategy of Camstock is a new model with no history or analogues. There can be no assurance that the investment will achieve its investment objectives.
- Investing in property and equipment should only be done as part of a diversified portfolio. This means that you should invest relatively small amounts in multiple asset classes as opposed to a large amount in one or a few. It also means that you should invest only a small proportion of your investable capital in this asset class, with most of your capital invested in safer, more liquid assets.
- You are responsible for the administering of your own tax affairs, which may include capital gains and/or income tax. We do not provide tax advice and you should seek this independently before investing if you are unsure of your position. It is your responsibility to ensure that your tax return is correct and is filed by the deadline and any tax owing is paid on time. If you are unsure how this investment will affect your tax status you must seek professional advice before you invest.